Smart View for Office 11.1
Smart View provides a common Microsoft Office interface designed specifically for Oracle's Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI). Using Smart View, you can view, import, manipulate, distribute and share data in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint interfaces. It is a comprehensive tool for accessing and integrating EPM and BI content from Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to integrate EPM & BI data directly from the data source into Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Full ad-hoc and free form analysis capabilities for Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Data access from Relational or Multi-Dimensional sources
- An alternative, Office-based interface for leveraging Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, and Hyperion Workforce Planning data entry forms
- Ability to create data perspectives for end users called Smart Slices
- Ability to execute Hyperion reporting jobs from within Office applications
- Ability to dynamically refresh Hyperion data across Office documents with a single click
- Ability to perform selective, multi-page import of documents residing in a Workspace repository into Office documents, including reports created in Financial Reporting, Interactive Reporting, SQR and Web Analysis.
- Point of View (POV) search for efficient,context-based searching
- Support for highly formatted grids in Microsoft Excel
- Report Creation in Excel, Word and PowerPoint using EPM and BI data
- Comprehensive VBA toolkit for developing custom Office-based analytic interfaces